Character Name:
Jd

Class:
Shaman

Time Zone:
Same as Server Time

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Jd

What is your raiding spec(s), if your class is hybrid link your spec for at least 2 talent trees:
ATM at work Ill be posting the specs as soon as I get home. Sorry.

PvE experience:
I have played A LOT of classes in this game and consider myself a pretty smart guy. Since the beginning in MC, Onyxia, BWL, Naxx, AQ, etc.. I played a Warrior. When BC came out I played many classes. Warlock / Priest / Shaman / Druid / Paladin. I with most of them ended up raiding high en instances but the one I excelled the most was with my shaman doing Sunwell with some of the top guilds at that time. During this WOTLK expansion the first class I worked was with Druid as Feral / Resto and then My Pally as Ret / Prot. I am now working on my shaman again with whom I love to PvE with. I am geared, got VAST experienced raiding easy and hard content. I knew most classes strenght and weaknesses. I am able to help more than just around my class as needed or asked.

Past guilds, reasons for leaving them or being removed from them:
Right now I am on PK gaming cause a friend was using JD and he had some friends there. While he was doing that I was playing my Feral / Resto Druid and Ret / Prot Pally. Which both I am willing to move from their current guild once and if I become member of Serious Face which would be an honor.

PvP experience:
I have some PvP experience even though I am more PvE oriented guy. I wouldn't mind on off nights to PvP with some good friends.

Reasons for wanting to join SF (be honest):
The Guild I am atm which is very good just doesnt Fill Me. I personally dont feel like I belong here. Its not a matter of progression or anything. Just chemistry. I know I am skilled and have what it takes to prove that I can be on the top. I just need that chance and who knows maybe you guys will get to love me. :)

While in a raid, from 1-10, 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest, what is your reaction time? (be specific, and if you say 10 you better be able to prove it):
9 as a Raid Healer and 8 as a tank healer.

Who do you know that is currently in SF:
atm I know lots of awsome player moved into this guild the moment WOTLK came out. Just never gave myself the chance to experience how good you guys could be.

Tell us your exact availability for our current raid nights:
ATM I can raid:
Monday: 8:30pm Till Late Night
Tuesday: From 5:00pm Till Late Night
Wednesday: 8:30pm Till Late Night
Thursday: From 5:00pm Till Late Night
Friday: From 5:00pm Till Late Night
Sunday: From 5:00pm Till Late Night

List your keybinds (and, or) a link to your interface:
Since I am a WoW Veteran I am not used to using many of this Mods - Add-ons. I normally play with custom made features from the same WoW interface.

Reason(s) why we should pick you over anyone else:
I am 100% sure I can prove my skill, I have the time and I am willing to be there in difficult situations and become better to help my raid or guild to get past this. I am dedicated

Best ways to contact you:
drunkangel2003@hotmail.com (MESSENGER) Through the Instant Message in Guild Launch and if phone number is needed ASK! GIRLS ONLY

re: DECLINED - App: Jd - Shaman - by shk

Just in case of course my gear and gems in Armory are not atm my resto gear by any means. Sorry I logged on that Dreadful Armor.
Shehurts

This would be more or less the spec I would be using forRESTO PvE raiding for any questions or suggestion of what should I do to improve the spec let me know.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000005000000000000000000000000055235300355310501122331251

something I didnt said in my app was that since I am Hybrid I woudl really love to raid as Enhancement. I am in no way geared for it, but Ill patient and gear myself up to the point you guys consider me an alternative as DPS for raids. In the meanwhile I would heal no problem for you guys.
Fleximation
Recruits

your spec is fuck'd dawg.

dont need improved ahnk
dont need reduced threat on healing (the made that useless with agro changes in 3.0)
dont need reduced mana cost of totems (they cost like 150 mana to begin with)
you dont have reduced spell pushback from taking dmg
you dont have tidal force
you should spec further into enhancement to get the +5% crit

beyond those changes, its about preference, but i like to put the two points from improved earthshield into improved ghost wolf for fights like Maly and Sarth.
Dufx

is this the same jd that couldent drop totems in bc?

Shehurts

Fleximation wrote:
your spec is fuck'd dawg.

dont need improved ahnk
dont need reduced threat on healing (the made that useless with agro changes in 3.0)
dont need reduced mana cost of totems (they cost like 150 mana to begin with)
you dont have reduced spell pushback from taking dmg
you dont have tidal force
you should spec further into enhancement to get the +5% crit

beyond those changes, its about preference, but i like to put the two points from improved earthshield into improved ghost wolf for fights like Maly and Sarth.

I made the spec in a RUSH at work to try to show an idea of what would it look like. yeah some loopholes and I agree with you 100% on those changes. Ill take them into consideration when making my spec.
Shehurts

Hilaryduf wrote:
is this the same jd that couldent drop totems in bc?

Nope. At that time a friend of mine who wasnt the owned of the account was using Jd. His brother who played in another server as a rogue convinced him he was so elite cause he ahd done BT that he could make JD looks awsome.

I believe this was on a Vash run the moron didnt seems to know how to drop the totems he was asked to. He was yelled in vent and insulted and he never answered because he was such a douchebag.. Since that moment I close the account to him and my friend for some time since they destroyed Jd's Rep.

I hope that you guys are willing to give me a trial to show you that I can drop my totems. hehe
Bhodisattva

Not the original owner, which means he could lose the account and all that undesirable jive.

The person who has the account now is mediocre at best and on a number of occasions tried to app to Riven and was denied. Not that my opinion matters anymore but not worth trying.

Bhodisattva wrote:
Not the original owner, which means he could lose the account and all that undesirable jive.

The person who has the account now is mediocre at best and on a number of occasions tried to app to Riven and was denied. Not that my opinion matters anymore but not worth trying.

Incorrect I am the original owner. I was playing another class at the moment I let my friend PLAY MY ACCOUNT. Like I said the person that tried to app to Riven wasnt me.

The only thing Ill ask dont judge on my char past performance but what I can do now and what I can offer tha guild.
Fleximation
Recruits

guess this makes the point that you used to use a staff in BC null and void
Elephantgun

Fleximation wrote:
guess this makes the point that you used to use a staff in BC null and void

Depends on the staff. I used the Staff of Dark Mending all throughout SSC/TK/VeryEarlyHyjal, when mp5 was BiS itemization.

Gladiator material
Kitty Larue

Shehurts wrote:
This would be more or less the spec I would be using forRESTO PvE raiding for any questions or suggestion of what should I do to improve the spec let me know.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000005000000000000000000000000055235300355310501122331251

something I didnt said in my app was that since I am Hybrid I woudl really love to raid as Enhancement. I am in no way geared for it, but Ill patient and gear myself up to the point you guys consider me an alternative as DPS for raids. In the meanwhile I would heal no problem for you guys.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000005050330000000000000000000050035301055110501122331251

is what i use for my shaman it's a nice simple build
shk

Going to pass on this one GL.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serious Face Forum Index -> Apps! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum